Message Us

A Woman Nearly Died After Swallowing Partner’s Semen During Oral S*x

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Here: Home » Romance » A Woman Nearly Died After Swallowing Partner’s Semen During Oral S*x - By On March 12, 2019 At 3:02 pm
    Promote And Advertise With Us

    A woman suffered anaphylactic shock after swallowing her partner’s semen during oral sex.

    The unidentified 31-year-old was rushed to hospital after she started vomiting, breaking out in hives and struggling to breathe.

    At the hospital in Alicante, Spain, she told medics that she was allergic to penicillin but said she hadn’t taken the drug before delivering the blow job.

    It was later discovered that her partner had been on a course of amoxicillin-clavulanic acid – a form of penicillin – to treat an ear infection. According to doctors at Hospital General Universitari d’Alacant, the drug had worked its way down into the man’s semen and entered the woman’s mouth, causing her to suffer a potentially life-threatening allergic reaction.

    Reactions to penicillin have happened via kissing before, but this is thought to be the first through oral sex. The woman’s partner is thought to have taken the drug in question four hours before having sexual contact with her.

    To treat her allergies, the woman was given a dose of adrenalin and steroids and she was breathing normally within six hours. After a week, she had recovered entirely. She didn’t attend the follow-up appointment she was given.

    Please comment below: We want to hear from you all

    Also check out more from , ,

No Comments On This Post Yet, You Can Comment Below:

    On Instagram search: repnaijacomng
    We Randomly reward members that comment on our posts. Please always leave a comment
    Link to a particular episode didn't display any story??? **Report Here**

Leave A Reply

    Your Name:

    Your Comment:

    NOTE:- Your comments won't show immediately. All comments are moderated for a better RepNaija experience.

(0) (Comment)

(Go Up)