The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by RepNaija.com
While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date. RepNaija.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Although we may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, RepNaija.com is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.
Links from RepNaija.com to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by RepNaija.com of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Website of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by RepNaija.com, and RepNaija.com has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers.
We are constantly working hard to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RepNaija.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Audio files, Videos and Images provided on RepNaija.com is for promotional purposes only. We do not claim ownership of any of the songs and videos that we upload and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately!
RepNaija is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been uploaded on RepNaija or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
3. You must also include a valid email address.
4. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in RepNaija search results.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow us 48 hours to get back to you.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
706 total views, 1 views today